Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vi Siete Mai Fatte Sborrare In Bocca

Hej!

IKEA, H & M, Midsummer. SVERIGE!

My choice is clearly a voluntary social year killed in the country. Because the whole is to run as favorable as possible, I'm looking for EVS held the European Voluntary Service. The fact is supported by the EU and therefore I have to pay a penny for the service itself, most for the interviews. The selection of countries is restricted only to Europe but then, but now I have long been resigned to not being able to travel to Asia (The I'll do then to study / training if I have enough money .'m That is certain.]). And Europe has so much to offer a lot of beauty! Truth be told, but every country has its own charm, the little extra. Nevertheless, I I already favorites. Scandinavia should be! Most of all Sweden. Then comes Norway and Finland in the end (but only because I heard that the language is very difficult to learn. This is a case in Sweden and Norway not so difficult). Denmark, I'd find nice, too. I gladly would take a bit rarer, Estonia or Latvia, for example. But since I have even greater doubts as regards the language. Well, you will see.
And you know what? My first job is even sent! I did suggest getting a confirmation email (probably an automatic, since receiving After a few minutes). Applications that already by 30 September (the day on which I've sent my still fast) have been received will be processed in October. The information seminar will be held the last weekend in October and the increase or cancellation, it should be given in November. This is so terribly fast, which I find great. In this first application process will have 30 to 50 percent of the seats are assigned, the rest will be awarded only after the final application deadline (15.11.). Now I look every day in the e-mail mailbox and wait eagerly for news of the organization, for an invitation seminar info. It would be so great if it works already. Then I would need only convince the people there (which is probably but the hardest part) and then his hope for a free place in Sweden. :)
The second application is already in progress. There, I've Sweden, Norway and Denmark indicated as desired. And also equal to 3 specific requests for projects (in youth-cafes.]). To apply, I need only photographs. Oh and the bow still in English. ouhouh. Do I have to translate them. And then there's soon in the mail. Here there is no application deadline, you can always apply, but at least 8 months previously advised.

Ouh, it would be so cool to be out in a year ago from Germany and immerse yourself in another culture. Keep your fingers crossed that this works

is now so there! MISSION EFD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment