Thursday, October 7, 2010

Developing An Erd In Automobile Company

Mom, we set up the Christmas tree this year in the hallway?

They also gave it some thought, she said. But it would be in the living room so no Christmas feeling. Since it is quite right. But you can not have everything! I highly doubt that a full-size Christmas tree fits into the living room without taking up half the space. Presumably he would block the input / output. One would not come to the sideboard. Certainly not to the display case. In the corridor would be much better anyway. Do the door stands up as' n tree, yeah. ^ _ ^ Ne but sometimes seriously - the floor is really big enough. Would work even gifts under it, as I'm sure. Also ... it would simply point out style. You see quite well, right? ;-)
I went to sleep only by 4 clock. So, this morning. Despite school. Hachja, it was a great evening with the "freaky friends" (Jah, a wonderful T-shirt has the best of it, "I \u0026lt;3 my freaky friends," would be quite something for me!). We have baked waffles. And just awful lot of fun had. And after 4 hours of sleep I was fit for a reference letter from meeting with my tutor (after the fall break I've finally, the third letter of reference (for the EVS) in the bag! Well, what?) And 2 hours of German lessons with oral-note review. Well well, in the end it was a bit too tiring, so I had trouble watching my German teacher or reasonable in the eyes without so strange to swing back. Do you really, if falls to nearly the eyes. Schonmal seen? Looks eerily from funny. Then there's
lunch. A mixture of lasagna from yesterday and lentil soup from the can. Well, rather lentil soup. Somehow something was very fluid. Not quite my taste. Earlier, the girlfriend came by my mom. And before she left, she had to tell me so sure that they still have too much chocolate croissants and I should still go into the kitchen to eat one. Why? I mean. Roll with Nutella for breakfast, lentil soup and lasagna for lunch, later's even cakes and liquor bar, and then now even a chocolate croissant? So that is nothing but eat less, you can forget! I keep fishing again tomorrow from scratch with it. If at all because my little sister was still something left has left. I hope so!
morning school event. The completion of an more or less successful project week. The slogan "How beautify our school" was simply told only so. I would almost say that it now ... well you know already. Not so nice and just blah. Will not be here now talking negatively, nech? ;-) Anyway, I'll have to sell hot dogs, yeah. Is full of my thing. Honestly. I find great. Well. I can tell of times so soon. Maybe my new vocation.


MISSION EFD: short on the latest bring art in terms of Sweden looks the same as yesterday. So other than that I now have almost the third letter of reference for further application. But I mentioned that already. Otherwise, I'm still with the application for Experiment eV no further. Schadeee.

And now do I have to conclude my series of daily marathon begins. ; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment