Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brick Oven Blue Prints

excitement galore!

Hej

So!. The weekend will be fine. I'm so in feeling. Or at least my hope
1) I just jumped over my shadow (but I need money so urgently o:..) And I inquired at the Chinese restaurant, whether they are still looking for a relief teacher. Do it. Although he was not very thrilled that I have not the time of the week in the morning and that I have no experience in the waiters / Getränkeausschenken have, But ultimately, the manager invited me to preview work on the weekends. Friday at 18:30 and Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 to 14:30 and again from 18:30 to about 21 clock. The trial work on Saturday but I had to cancel again because I have something much better plan nääämlich:
2)
MISSION EFD: I was after Wü rzburg invited to the info meeting and selection! The mail came yesterday afternoon and made me very happy. Mainly because I did not expect at all. I had thought it all comes earliest on Friday, and only now is Wednesday and I've bought my train ticket already! On Saturday I will then indeed already had to get up at 4:30, as the show starts at 10 but I take it in their stride. (: But let see if the evening I still hold on, because
3) is still the evening party. I come here again at 19:25, then go directly from the station to a friend and from there even then about 2 hours later to the party. Whether because I really did feel like it? I'm generally not so much the party type, I also think that yes there are all my friends and has so far always been fun. Well, will show even if I am too tired or maybe just totally turned on because the day went so well. I'm excited!

Uhuhu, I am me so. I hope it'll be fun. And that I sometimes aufkriege my mouth and do not be shy just sit there, like so many times. I want to show it that I want to really make the EVS. :)
And now I go to sleep. Hab tomorrow for only 2 hours, but I'm tired, because today I had a whole 10 x_X. I also have tomorrow so still so few planned. After school, you go home shortly after, something to eat or so, after a haircut (finally again.), Something New try, wish me luck that it looks good! And then I give my little brother tuition in German; meet up soon after with a friend for Gemüseschnippeln to follow in order to jet to our German-SC meeting. There, we then look at photos from our study visits, and chat - eating - the most important of course!
: D

I think I might write again until Sunday, then I can tell from the meeting. If this should occur somewhat earlier by me, then it can not be a good sign. Either total failure of the barber and thus a complete disaster on my Head, or total disgrace for trial work, preferably gallons of spilled drinks and stocked up the pants of the guests with food. o_O your experience's will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment