Monday, October 25, 2010

Cd Kye Do Mount&blade

The world is round! o_O

Good evening world. Or the few who read this here, if at all.

Have I told you about my latest hobby? The oriental dance. Makes an awful lot of fun and creates a crisp body!
; D So far so good. Today I was training again. 'm Back up a sweat fall (finally I have a hobby again, where I spend my beautiful is that I really lacked lately). But today I was quite shocked something. Namely teacher says, we (do that [with my sister:) but as a beginner could equal the performance on 21 November at the Diakonia of the Oriental Christmas market in Bad P. participate. Since I was quite amazed. I mean. We are just three weeks with you, not even the basics right on it and then immediately something. Hachja. There must be good in the near future be a bit intense practice

MISSION EFD:
has in recent times quite a lot done. From my side at least. After having regard to two organizations application documents inquired, I got an answer (to the second I am waiting now for almost 2 weeks) with a link. Super Nice written, the page on which I was expelled, looks even better than friendly. They then informed me in the mail also still the same with that all volunteers who apply, the information day on 30 October will be invited. When I read that, I am of course hastened to send the application as quickly as possible so I will also be invited. But unfortunately that was not quite as fast as I imagined it. The application was nevertheless quite extensive. In addition to the application form (6 pages these were, I think) wanted it also provides a motivation letter and a resume. Both in German and English. And passport photos I had to leave and still make extra. All done and another mail from the JuBi Unterfranken (application deadline is in December) the envelope containing all the documents on Friday started in the wide world. Well. After all, Würzburg. And not only. The application eV for experiment is finally out! That reminds me quite a large stone fell from the heart. Then I decided I apply to stop for AFS, which is now consuming me. But perhaps even more from VIA. We'll see. In any case, the hurried dispatch of the application brought nothing, I think. For it is earliest arrived here today, but jurisdiction is back at work until Friday. Hachja. And if they then need an invitation sent out for the day is really questionable. I doubt it. Well, at least I can for the party to be held here on Saturday. we must always see the positive. (: (Although I would prefer the information day, of course ^ _ ^ )

Well, we read later Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment