Sunday, October 17, 2010

I-catcher Web How Network Camera

What have I to say? - Blah!

I thought we could maybe do something with the family. But no. One has to sleep like never before and the other goes. As it was expected otherwise? So I'm sitting alone again in my room and write something and someone somewhere will start a party. Just now I've seen on my Facebook page an invitation to a party in the state capital. Somehow deliberately ignored, because I definitely do not feel like it anyway and had since been thought you could just do something nice here. Meanwhile, I hope, since I would be called. Although my motivation has been not changed one bit. I think I go to sleep immediately. Previously may have read a bit. I have to read the book over. Must make it and stuff. May not extend it again. I'm namely schonmal a month ago. But recently I did just come on time. The other three books I've been through so at least. Something.

I would now love to have a person here that just keeps her mouth, takes me a hug and a time not let go. Yes, that's exactly what I can now use the best. No song like the beautiful "If you need me" by Ready, Go! . For no one can do that no one can always be there for someone when he needs it. This is not easy, damn! . _.

Well, I let my poor, depressed mood from somewhere else

MISSION EFD. get belongings on Friday an email. EVS Applicants are generally considered now and not yet received either a commitment for the info days in January / February or a rejection by the end of November, to summarize the time roughly. That means for me: Once and wait a half months. Meanwhile, I have today decided to me to apply not only also in Experiment eV, but am again my list of charities could run away, even the ones I had crossed some, and I found that we have a few Scheduled what grows will be hearing from me. For example, AFS, I had actually deleted because they offer only Belgium and Denmark. Then I got me but thought that many will certainly think so and then maybe even talk accordingly present a few applications. Larger Opportunities? But in any case, I would then want to Denmark. Belgium, I do not know. is nothing special. So, already, is indeed every country, but somehow it does not irritate me. You know. Denmark then sooner. AFS is also a great organization that really has already brought many people abroad, it certainly has the necessary experience has accordingly etc. collected. Well. The experimental application is by the way still not been sent. I decided to leave the passport photos but not now make extra but only for another week waiting to see how that have become out of school. We get after namely, the fall break as well. And it would be quite a waste of money out if I'm no extra ch
which would not make if that would go. If the application although a bit later sent off, but have no time anyway. So from there. :)

And I also say goodbye - Buenas Noches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment