Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jenny Craig For Eating Disorders

penzao @ 2010-10-10T19: 33:00

Sometimes it is indeed a pity to have no more bathtub, especially in winter it is not yet, but the thought creeps in quite early as the fall in the head when the leaves.. sail slowly towards the floor looks. This is only really stung me yesterday in the eye. Soon the floor is worth seeing again as the tree itself. And then comes the snow and then and then ... Hachja. The year is already over.

I often think that time moves much too quickly over, but right now it can hardly be fast enough. I want to finally know where I'm at ICJA - jaaaah, I am terribly impatient and just the weekends are unbearable, because I know very well that there will be no e-mail that says I finally finally finally that I am invited to the Information Seminar (I hope!). But starting tomorrow, the next Week. And the good, I think
- Holiday
- Monday.! Birthday celebration of my grandpa / / 5bugs concert! / / The best (C) is for 2 days.
- Tuesday: C. is here / / in the evening might go bowling with my sister.
- Wednesday: Something good company. How about miniature golf?
- Thursday: C. is back at home / / Time for sister
- Friday. H., a good friend comes over for a weekend / / lots of fun!

years, then a week already over. And if the e-mail while not end up in the mailbox, then but hopefully in the second holiday week. After all, the weekend is already in 3 weeks. :)

Oh, and now I am called to dinner. Yummie. Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment