Sunday, November 2, 2008

Places To Get Tech Decks

more ^ ^:

10/21/2008

On that day we went to northern Okinawa. There we should stay two nights in a hotel. By JH drove bus (and Seiji-san as a driver), we go against nine clock I think. Estes Our goal was a jungle. Okinawa is the way (as far as I know) in the tropical climate zone. In the jungle there was a waterfall, we wanted to see us. What we wussetn not here yet, that in the primeval forest on Okinawa is one of the most dangerous snake in the world and scorpions and poisonous spiders! x_X * fear * Naya, in the jungle again we have seen beautiful boys. Where you see are not in Japan! xD Again, photos! Then we had to wear bathing suits and water shoes are waiting in the water. Every 100 meters there were signs with warnings snake! That was not exactly encouraging. And the slippery rocks were not true! x_X I was about a farewell video shoot .... But because it was easy to gefehrlich, we were on a path to the shore. The waterfall was beautiful. ☆ We are on the path back to the bus. Seji-san then invited us for sushi dinner. Total love! \u0026lt;3 It was the best sushi I had to forget at the time. (On the Sayounara party in Naha, we got even better.) * * Oishikatta After dinner we went into a kurtz Suupa because we need to care for our next day itself. Ralf (our German tutor) had given us for 1600 yen. (About 10 €) This was even me too much and I could buy them something else !(^-^) Then we drove to the hotel. I love this hotel! It was full of luxury! The Very Fehr was great \u0026lt;3 And I was allowed to sleep on a futon Japanese original. And free Internet! \u0026lt;3 is in the JH's 100 yen per 1 / 4 hour cost. (About 60 cents) after a long evening of TV I've got it then but still managed to fall asleep. Oyasumi!

Again Images:

The Tarzan (jungle types) xD


I still thought the jungle was my friend! T_T it was dangerous! Later.


group photo in front of the waterfall


sushi garbage art!

0 comments:

Post a Comment