Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cruises For Elderly People

Back from Japan ^ - ^ Hi

Nyappy! o (≧ ∀ ≦) o ★

I'm back from Japan and post jez ma everything I experienced in the land of the rising sun.


18th-19.10.2008

Japan is even now sometimes, unfortunately, not around the corner, that is to fly. I hate eternally long to sit in one spot and I can never sleep on the plane anyway.
At nine I was on 18 . Get up Then we went to Dammtorbahnhof from which Kaya, Anni, Masha and I to Frankfurt Airport should be. The train then already so two old folks were sitting on our reserved seats. But yes, the compartment had 6 places, so we have not said anything. The problem was it came first as the ones the other two seats of the compartment had booked. But ultimately, the then found another compartment.
At the airport we had to wait 5 hours to the rest of the Japanese group arrived. -.- But my cousin and my aunt came with cake and the time passed relatively quickly. At 17:00 clock then the rest was then finally we went to check. And then wait again. Our flight was only at 21.00 clock .... > \u0026lt;. We have the time at Mc Donalds . Vertriben Into some rocket for small children. The flight lasted 11 hours. I could only sleep for an hour. But Mediasysthem me zumindes a bit distracted. Arrival at Narita Airport in Tokyo was at 15.00 clock, I think. After one hour drive from Tokyo, we arrived at Haneda Airport, from where we were brought to our ultimate goal Okinawa (Naha). And again we had to wait. Fortunately, a friend from Tokyo was known to us in the preparatory meeting in Sayda (Saxony) had learned. Marina. By ten we arrived in Okinawa. There we were expected by our innkeeper, his wife, his cook and another Japanese, we made Sayda knew, Erina. In the hostel we got in Sayda Kurtz a few sandwiches and a lot of twelve dead tired in the beds.

Here are some photos of these two days:


My cousin and I


Catherine and Frederic in the fight to the last drop of water!


The Mc Donalds rocket \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment