Sunday, November 2, 2008

Louisville Brazilian Wax

And even more Japan

22/10/2008

The first real day in the north. did I forget the name of the town, unfortunately ... * * Shame I could look for commands so, but I'm too lazy. xD Whatever. We are certainly not so for a mega breakfast in the hostel for (^.~) Ocan Expo Park * Japanese name can not remember * gone. So many nice guys and no time to make photos, which is but really not fair! (T_T) The Fischi but were great. I've found Nemo! xD And then there were three guys. I really liked the not so, but whatever. One has suddenly started zusingen "Kurage Nagareboshi" by Otsuka Ai. Coincidentally, this is my favorite J-pop song, which means I can text! xD So sing along! (^ O ^) ♪ ♪ * hehe * The have just looked at me very funny, must have thought "why can gaikokujin (foreigner [polite.]) Sing there," but then smiled at me and We have made four of photos. ^. ^ At this point I'd love me at all thank Masch, who has made many photos sou! * Kisu * (^ 3 ^) ~ \u0026lt;3 Okay, move on. The fact is still very long! Masha and I then went through the aquarium. At the end gabs against NEN omiyage shop. And at the entrance, we saw them: two gay couples! (^//^) * Screaming * I think rarely hetrosexuelle girls look so gay guys! xD Naya then we have and look around the store. I think I've bought something, but I do not know what. Vllt postcards. No matter, in any case, I stood in line. And since I've seen one with NEM Elmo head band! * Aww * (*-*) So pay hinrennen anlabern, photo ! Make x'D Then we waited for others out there because we were running around only three of us. And they came, were also (who would have thought in Japan) Japanese! Liked Masha, Maria, and Chrisby. So I photographed them together. Something new! xDD Then more and more German and we all went out together. And then, out there were a lot of schoolboys sou *-* I therefore again: Can we make together with you a photo? And the one (Ryo) fully sweet: Then I waited the whole time! * Nudge * Ryo for photos, one bleeding from the nose, Japanese (in Japan it is said that men see the beautiful women Nosebleeds beommen) and we destined hour had talked to those they had to go unfortunately. I think it Leher was not so enthusiastic about us. He made us very angry gemutert gckend! xD We have then made their way to the dolphin show. Since such a sweet boy sat in front of us. Six months old! \u0026lt;33 The sweetest child I've ever seen! * In love * The show was really cool. What these animals can learn to do it! Madness! * Excited * desu And then we went to the beach! *-* This is the first beach, which I do not hate! Viiele the Japanese holiday, most handsome guy! This is heaven! *-* * * Schweb There were three beaches, one for the children, for those who want to enjoy the view and to swim one! To swim for the! And really! Guys as far as the eye! XD ~ So clothes off (we had our bikinis underneath) and into the sea. That was not so sticky. Naya, we like the wild poses. Everywhere were as "islands" of air-filled plastic thing in the water, on which sat the very young. Upon reflection, what we say because we could just ask on it and so 17 guys whether we are likely to prevail. Of course we could .(^-^) Asked about the age where they came from, why they were asked to Okinawa and I've translated what about the big breasts of a few German Mä girl had said. (The hehe. I thought they did not understand. = P) And then made out of water and fem photos! The other guys on the beach have watched so jealous, it was herlich! (^ O ^) In Germany, I've never seen something! Is clearly yes, since it's also nothing special in appearance. Then they had to go. They were there on a school trip, like the others, and her Leher calling your name. And Next please! Maria, Masha, and I had long been a Augeauf Sun cast a "Green", who was sitting on such a table with a few mates. Now that the 17 were gone, yet were added two others. One, the nine in my opinion are as Sho alice, and another with a Mickey Mouse T-shirt. The guys seemed to be talking about us, as they stared at us during their conversation. The two "new" came plötztlich walked in our direction. And in fact, they have asked for a photo! (*-*) B After a short conversation we went to with his mates went to say hello. The "green" saw from the Middle is no longer so great! On the contrary! Only his hair was beautiful ... xD after E-mails exchange, walked it. And then came the best of the day! ° (^ o ^). So I made one came .... When we times to nem other beach, look for commands which are whether there. Where we grade but so were going! xD There was also no one ... But! Between the three beaches gabs Aw space with covered tables (shaded) and the sat but really nice! Respectively. they just came. So let's back, "gaanz discreetly, "of course (xD), on the other. And then came to the beach! ^ ^ They have rolled up their pants undsindmit feet went into the water, went wirsinds completely pure. At some point we are simply waved to and back. (^ ー ^) Naya, so that for a while went back and forth. Finally, we have asked them for photos and talked with them after relatively long. And finally, mail addresses exchanged. They were really cute! Have eingebuddelt each other's feet. = 3 ~ They were also on a school trip to Okinawa and f course, had they also go some day. The one that I liked best, Hiromasa, has still waved like crazy and then they're gone. I went along with Kathi also left because I wanted a shower. On the way I did then also the first vision that I saw in Japan, seen! (^____^) After I showered, I had immediately to the supervisor's room, where we should go the next day in a primary school and children should sing a Japanese song. Sekaijuu no Kodomotachi. The song is written totally sweet and I can recommend it to anyone studying Japanese, because it is easy to understand. (^.~) B then we have in our Rooms finished noodle soups of "Nissin" eaten. * Advertise * Yummy! (^ O ^) And by the way we have seen Fehr. I love Japanese Fehr vision, but it is very expensive if you want to have it in Germany ... (>.\u0026lt;) About half past twelve we have then rearranged again. That is, push the table in the cabinet (that was so'n very small) and pick out the futon. "O-Yasumi!" Then, slept and dreamed of sexy Japanese on the beach! xD ~

Nemo! = 3


Is the non-cute! \u0026lt;3 was

The !^//^ still on the beach for the children

Aww The
with in the middle the black and white shirt is Hromasa \u0026lt;3


0 comments:

Post a Comment