Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Do You Get Into A Sorority In The Sims 2?

miku_furiku @ 2008-11-02T09: 07:00

Okay continued:

20/10/2008

First real day in Japan. Our hostel was pretty much in the middle Okinawa in Naha. On this day we went to a mega hot breakfast to Shuri Castle. At breakfast we were between American (greasy stuff), European (rolls, Corn flakes) and japnaisch (select rice miso UDN). I liked the Japanese food very good. The Shuri Castle Ligt on a hill. Therefore, it was run ansterngend up there. There were many goals you had to go through and finally it was then gaanz above the castle. I found it ziehmlich impressive. Okinawa is close to Taiwan, so the costumes are similar to those in China and castles. Everything is more colorful than the rest of Japan. But that has not bothered me. Our Dolmacherin, Akiko gave us then photographed first with only the best Japanese. xD That's sou cute! (^ ∀ ^) Then have We visited the castle. We renovated it for the moment, so is not widely paint on the walls. After all the palace visit is, you can buy in a small shop omiyage (souvenirs). Aw, I'm cute cup with NEM Okinawa dragon on it bought for 400 yen. (^//^)~\u0026lt; 3 After the shop we had to wait for the rest of the group. At the exit of the store where everyone had to pass us! ALL! muhaha xD ~! And there was also my victim! Three young Japanese, I guess between 17-20 times. So I went up to her and just angela bert. "すみません が. あなた 達 と いっしょ に 写真 の 撮る 事 は 撮っ て も いい です か?" (Excuse me, but I may take a photo with you?) Naya, and who then said it was okay! So we have (*~*) Akiko (Kaya, the three types and me) asked photographed and then I have still their e-mail address and name. They gave me gennant all their names but I only know of one's name. The one I liked best, have Kazuma. ^ ^ From Kazuma and standing next to him I also get the address, but (will so'n Wuschelkopf touch * *), the third said to me, his cell phone (Japanese tend to have E-mail addresses from your mobile phone is) fell into the sea. All right! xD He had a girlfriend so. Japanese are so easy to see through! >.> Are then passed them. Katharina can still take pictures with such a Shrein type. Then we went shopping. 100yen shops, I love you! \u0026lt;3 3 \u0026lt;Anything where no price on it is cost yen 100th (^ 3 ^) I've bought too much Zal to everything ... I do it kurtz: gifts for my family and friends who could not and everything for me! xD we are later went into a Suupa (supermarket), which was just below the 100 yen shop. It was fun to see in almost every shelf to what German. Haribo's about knights sports to German pressure cooker! xD Are we at a beach. I would never particularly beaches. The sticky water, all the sand, bah! >. 'And the swimming season was over the Japanese, that is to anstaren not have nice guys! T_Tp Naya, at least Linda was to come along. Lind has been working since June in the JH. She has twice participated in this youth meeting and after the completion Seji-san (the innkeeper) whether they may work for one year with him. She also worked in Germany as a mangaka. Through them I was able to hold information about Okinawa and Shared Japan. When we returned to the hostel came gabs even dinner. After that Seji-san invited us in Children's Sumo, Kendo, Aikido and Karate to see. It was really crazy how everything went and dizipliniert the sumo and karate, there were only small children who have almost done with! (° o °) and then shopping. This time in Naha-city. Everything was so colorful! ~ \u0026lt;3 And it was a crossroad in Shibuya! (* 3 *) b As I later found was even the same size. At half past eleven we had to be back in the hostel. And then we went swimming. Wash on traditional Japanese art on a first Schämel sitting with buckets by the first lathered and then tilts the bucket of water over his head. If you then really veeery is clean, we may in the onsen. A gutter-bath 40 ° C hot water. Since we should not stay too long inside, otherwise it may be that you get women in labor circulation problems. The bathrooms are separated into men and women. But is bathed in groups. It's funny just about to do the other one out, even if the look of course all the way you yourself But after that one has made or twice, I can manage them. And if you dan back from 40 ° C to 30 ° C hot air rises, feels that even refreshing. xD At half past twelve I then again called home. From midnight to four or so because there are NEN Nachtarif. Since I min at 1000 yen 22nd calls to UK otherwise it cost me twice. Thanks to the jetlag I'm dead tired from a fall into my bed with pink curtains (\u0026lt;3).

Photos:

The guys who had picked the Akiko and the Shuri Castle


From left: Kaya I, Kazuma? and? without a cell phone. The handbag of Kazuma! xD

The pressure cooker! xD


Sumo

0 comments:

Post a Comment