Saturday, November 15, 2008

Female Albino Ball Python For Sale

Japan

I should make even more slowly, nech?

22/10/2008

Fuhstück After we left the hotel with our pre-packaged bags. In the Nagata Elementary School! ° (^ o ^) o In Bus we were divided into two groups that had set the school. I was with Max in a group and we should come to class 4-3. 4-3 means as much as in Germany 4c and class 4 to 3! First we had to take off our shoes at the entrance and get into slippers. I was angry but now that I had put the Chucks, but maybe. Then we were led into a room where the children appear to learn English. On a poster board taped to Germany with photos, san Seji, had during the meeting in Germany (Sayda) made. That also means pictures of us were there. ^ ^ Then children came in with Signs on them were our names. I've rarely been so sweet 4, 5 and 6.Klässler seen! * Nudge * \u0026lt;3 The kiddies took us by the hand and brought us to the gym to take place where the welcome message. The other students in our classes had made such a tunnel (that is, they were stuck in such a wire paper flowers and dan the wire as a "U" shaped and then kept so high that the "U" was wrong way . Can you understand that? I'm so bad at explaining!>. \u0026lt;The best pack I have a picture down below.). In this tunnel We then had to run with the children by the hand through. The tunnel ended at the stage. "Do we have as high jez? I do not want high! We fall yet so enough already! "But we had! have become> / / \u0026lt;I have really red. I can already in Germany from non-if I'm on Presentierteller Aw ... We introduced ourselves in Japanese. I was fortunately not the only one who was nervous. One boy said instead of "Boku wa-sai desu juusan." (I'm 13 Jaher old) "Boku wa san sai desu." (I'm 3 years old). I call but not its name because it usually kills me! Hab love you too. xD I was a bit calmer and then we sang the song rehearsed. Only then only we Germans and the Japanese. Then we were back down from the stage and get back to chairs in front. The head teacher told us about the Bezihung between Japan and Germany and that this has always been very good! * Gg * And that the Japanese have also taken a couple of German folk songs, like "the Heideröslein," which she has sung well. It was (to put it nicely) not so nice. xD Then she apologizes if she has with her singing made us diarrhea. Then led us Two students from Karate. And after two students a traditional dance to the music Okinwa which always have been played on the train, when you were at our stop. They were so cute with their costumes. (^-^)~\u0026lt; 3 After the dance we were seeing even a traditional drum dance. Also sowasvon cute! ~ \u0026lt;33 I could take all the children. (^ 3 ^) At about 2 clock we were then taken to our host classes. They had now Kalligrafieunterricht, which means we also. It was good that I have the Kanji (Chinese characters) already knew, so would not see the kiddies how stupid I am always about new kanji instead! xP I have, "tomo" (friends) and "doku" (Germany) is written and then the kids wanted to know which is my Lieblingskanji. Phew! Tough question ... In the end I just (to eat) "taberu" taken. xD Then there's lunch. I've never received so delicious Cantienenessen! Oishikatta * * There was curry and drink milk. I love milk! \u0026lt;3 Then they showed me deb class hamster. Kawaii! \u0026lt;3 So small and sweet and aww! °(^//^)。 Then came the most typical at all, I think. School clean. worde xD I took five girls by the hand and led to the second floor (my class was in the third). The pink girls'. We highlight pink rubber boots and water attracted tipped across the floor. Then you as a cleaning powder and would then scrubbed all they were worth. From clean Toilettten seemed to keep the girls so much. You have just as much powder as possible dumped into the toilet. xDD Then ausgetuscht nor the toilet paper rolls and ready. As we walked out I looked into the boys' to see what it had frabs. It was of course blue. I find it funny too !(^^) these figures, which are always at the entrance to public toilets in Japan Pink and blue! Now the school was over for now. After the children were still (if I understood correctly) clubs, but as long as we were not able to. We went out and I have visited the school rabbit. They were the bold things! Then we played ball Duch. I knew not only how to do it but they have stated quite sweet. (^ ^) Then we had to go ... (;_;) Well went back to the hostel and dragged our luggage to your room. After that, I'm with Masha, Maria Kaya and the Jusco (a Shopping Centre, minutes by train, about 10 minutes. to take away from the hostel) went to Puricura. Puricura are photo stickers that you do in eunem automatic favorite playing grounds and then pink and adorned cheesy! Puricura comes from the word "print club" (from "private" by "print" was "puri" and of "cl" from "club" became "cura"). It brings total fun these little pictures to decorate! Subarashikatta! \\ (^ O ^) / After I had spent about 1000 yen for this mini little pictures, we are with the maglev drove back to JH. I do not know if this is everywhere in Japan so, but every station on Okinawa has its own melody, they play by the usual "Next stop: ... ". I felt like every time went there just to hear these tunes, but there was no time nunmal ... In the JH I then cut the Puricura and we have shared between them. Meanwhile, we have the time Fehr seer tried in our room. He did not have so many and not as interesante like disk as the north, but that bothered me a little. After I hopped into the beloved Ofuru again, I'm dead tired, fell into my beautiful princess curtains bed. \u0026lt;3 姫 様 です! (I'm the Princess!) (^-^) B


Shashin (Photos):

Um .. yes ... xD I had no photo of these underground things .... orz

the children during the traditional dance Tromel


The poster on the blackboard in my class \u0026lt;3 Welcome to C!! (>//\u0026lt;) ~ \u0026lt;3


My kiddies \u0026lt;33


The Puricuraautomaten (^ o ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment