Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Telstra Home Phone Divert All Calls

Dear Diary ...

... hereby are You brought to life. Although I have no idea who should interest my life - apart from me. That is why I write now simply to me. Maybe it's quite funny to read for some time his own ramblings again. In any case, my email is on my Sun And it goes I move the soul Striptease: Since I started in April 2000 with my current employer, any of my private emails from the business accounts into a corresponding Outlook archive migrated (from veeery few exceptions apart - and had earned the trash really, honest) Accordingly know the archive as of today in 1886 sent and received emails from 3460. I have a tolerant employer makes ;-) As indulge in any case much in the past.
But back to the present where I am! Posted directly on my one (I know) change your reader: I'm on 21.12. in the home! ETA: 19.20 clock. Sorry I missed the Christmas dinner so our department that night :-( Anyway, until 9:01 I can beat my mom at home full stomach -.. The weight of the food on a missed free Now I fully just have to find suitable Christmas gifts for me to buy the goodwill of my tribe. After all, this year is not too late for eBay, if only I knew what I was looking for. Well, maybe I'll next night an inspiring dream.

Today in the office I have done against the evil spirit of November. My holiday was nice accompaniment me the Robinson Club song to send as an MP3, so I can get me a little bit of holiday feeling in retrospect to the workplace. My colleagues are already infected, I was alluding to the track this morning quiet. There are the others then become curious and have more volume required. This has still to slow this afternoon increased: Since then all got up at my monitor, it was the 'digital slide show' of the vacation photos and the song playing in the background (was perfectly even without sample: Show & Song ran 3 minutes :-) The persistent demands of colleagues, I should still perform the dance club, then I'm not complied with ... In any case, all were extremely jealous when she saw the photos. Perhaps Robinson next year a few more customers. I only say: "This is more than to see the world ..."

The good news of the day: Smoking is more expensive by 10%! This makes the undamaged heart beat of the militant non-smoker higher.

I can see, my dear Diary, we are good friends ;-) And a request in advance: Forgive me my spelling errors - as left-handed I am predestined Legastehniker. If it's left spelling errors, I would probably make less ;-) And those are in doubt before all typos. Those who emailed me first, gets a prize.

this in mind: stay alert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment