Friday, December 10, 2004

Interested In Joining The Ambulance Service

...

... down on my desktop :-)

Outside it is foggy, from the chimneys of the houses rises to properly steam, the Christmas lights in the windows of neighbors in the warm light shines, the thermometer at zero temperatures and my only light sources in the space the two candles on the left and right next to my laptop - from the dimmed screen apart. The summit and thus also the right Christmas spirit distributed, I have missed him the right background:



I see by chance at the end! campaign of Nordic airline whose logo in the picture above right is encountered. Since then, I take my daily newsletter sent on the day trip destination. Not that I would fly over the turn of the year abroad, but it's fun to guess the destination using the information listed in the email and then open the virtual Adventskalendertürchen with the resolution. I'm so easy to make happy ;-)

Who wants to open Quicktime and also has taken a liking to the wallpaper, click here to Source:

Ho, ho, ho - after Christmas house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment