Saturday, December 4, 2004

Do Braces Put People Off

Cold Pizza morning ...

sells grief and worry. A 'Prosciutto Arugula Pesto' is exactly the right balance for 'El Presidente' and 4 Becks. Especially the latter left but a rather bitter taste in the mouth. What am I glad I do not eat my pizza earlier in the evening in all the haste could. And the stress was totally worth it: You Only Live Once I jumped shortly after 8 on my stop to get the bus to Central Station. Unfortunately, my bus stopped for the planned time for me just on the other side. WFT? The bus had to turn a 15-minute loop before he would duly arrive at my side. So I thought, if the vehicle is stupid too late, then I can jump at least once before, to not have to spend fifteen minutes in the cold. So I hopped on the road, the bus and asked the Driver a ticket for Benz Town Centre. But Raschidh, apparently due to lack of knowledge of German green card failed ITler, in broken only: "Nothing Stuttgart seen from the street." Okay, I thought it will probably take another bus the same gene center - and so I switched back side of the street. Well, what can I say, 15 minutes later - my connecting train at the station was already out of reach and I now frozen to ice block - Raschidh grinned at me again as he held with his rickshaw in front of me. "I too late to make anything!" Great, so I got to the station then another 20 minutes for my connecting train - along with a horde of hot wine-filled Christmas market visitors. Finally, the market had just closed on time at 9 Swabian clock, and so the people streamed home tipsy. The point at which I used to drive in 20 minutes manageable, ultimately cost me 1 hours 15th Arrrgh. Did I mention that the roof was leaking at the station and a constantly while waiting on his head dripping, no matter where you stand? I have cursed me for my reason, at a planned alcohol consumption without the car. Next time, again drunk driving car, yeah!
'm Finally arrived at the finish I went with my ex and a few colleagues in an African cocktail bar. Like everything in the city and the place was packed. So we have to get directly to our regret only 2 tables next to the front door. And what shall I say the youth of today seems to have much education condemned necessary: simply all who have entered or left the bar were too weak to make the door behind him. Hello? After a while we were acidified already so that we the people already 2 meters before reaching the door in the chorus' door! " zugebrüllt have.
Around midnight we then moved on to the next disco. Fortunately, then went an hour later my last train back towards home, because such an evening with the Ex, Kolllegen and surrounded by a bunch of teens is not yet so the bringer. Finally, 20 minutes walk up the hill and the eagerly awaited hot shower to get rid of the nasty cold smoke, and a nice piece of cold pizza :-) So we come full circle.
In this sense, good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment