Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hosanna Hillsong Word

Sing along: Why can not we be friends, the snow fell lightly

why can not we be friends?
Yes, we can: Welcome to my friends list, [info] finglas ! You feel privileged to finally come since not every (r) on it - piling up here but already completed the applications and man / woman must have at least two extensive, night interview successfully in order to be considered ;-) But who early after such a session the next morning dragged into a revision course, of course, is more than qualified.

Hey, now I have 3 (in words: three!) LJ-friends. So I am well on the way to the Internet limelight ...

highlight of the day: My optometrist gave me a nice, real Christmas trees - after having a three-quarters of an hour tinkering unsuccessfully on my glasses. Now I will appear again in January. That is already the fourth Start to the frame exchange. Slowly, I have a feeling that my optometrist has an 'eye' thrown at me and let me therefore take as much :-) Finally, the invitation to today's visit was a handwritten postcard front with a big red heart on it. Rrrrrr ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment