Monday, November 8, 2010

Tv 19 Lcd Dvd Monitor Acoustic Solution

Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, good evening!

This is my new job! The telephone service. Take orders and forward calls to the head. Is okay. I decided the way to the last weekend to keep the job for now. I mean, I need the money and will approach probably not soon to some money-bringing. What was an important factor in my decision: It is not so zeiteinnehmens, as I assumed. I had to work last weekend but only 2 times instead of 4 times, and next weekend I have to only Friday and Sunday evening out. And as far as the first remains, that's really okay. Then I get to school and hobbies regulated. And otherwise, if I have the impression that there is too much for me, I can always let you know that I can not work as much. The Chief is in fact happily absolutely believe that the school is going on. He asks me always quite nice, if everything is good and how many exams I write next week and how they are gelafen and so ... Which is really great. :)

My Money Box (hab ich von meiner lieben Großtante geschenkt bekommen, es ist ein roter Chuck ^-^) , die ich nun auf die Anschaffung einer neuen Kamera spezialisiert habe, verfügt nun schon über knapp 100€ ! Und dort stehen tut sie seit einem Monat. Wenn das so weiter geht, ist die Spiegelreflexkamera (ich habe eine Schwäche für tolle Fotos!) nicht mehr weit entfernt. Meine letzte ist übrigens leider an einem Fanta-Bad in Griechenland gestorben. Es war meine absolute Traumkamera. Eine tolle Canon, wirklich super tolle Fotoergebnisse und das beste: Sie war PINK. Aber so ein absolut geniales. Würdet ihr sie sehen, würdet ihr meine Trauer verstehen. Maybe I load up a pic of her. Or a link. But now have no desire to look for it. Well. In any case, I got myself thinking that I rather give the camera for repair, also wants to have a new one. Because the repair costs is well known not just a few euros. then, if still a little money übersein, I can again think about it. Because it is great for traveling, so pretty small and portable - fits in any pocket. And because I'm so super happy to take pictures (it may be that I'm super super super word often used?), It must then also at the New to be a pretty big camera. :)

So what there is to tell? I have a new history teacher. Okay, no one is interested. Yesterday I had another from those ugly, giant spider in my room. And you know what? I've done it by hand! Photo's are unfortunately not, but it was really bääääh.
just fine for me, Who Will millionaire. The candidate is in question "are metals ... a) rising b) Steps c) Step d) Head "And they took seriously the audience wild. Because they probably had a fairly large board in front of the head? : O public course 100% xD Very awesome. Especially because they always checked out yet, what c is the right solution. Hachja. : D

I end it now for now. I've yet to read a magazine (my goodness I'm addicted to these discs, bad. Fortunately, my mom paid today.) And then later there's still "hot kitchen sse at Bauer sucht Frau ". Man, web.de makes even really feel it! : D

whole love of the Grüßeeee Penzao. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment