Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dark Red Blood In Mucus Could I Be Pregnant

"Rise and fall and you lost control"

Sun It took much to Thursday, until I can sign. Simply for the reason that I have to do a tremendous amount and, accordingly, in the Arts'm so tired then, that I can not motivate an entry. But I'll give you from the beginning of the last 7 days.

Thursday I was at the hairdresser. It has become really better than I had dared to hope at first. Now they are no longer something-over-shoulder length but BOBIGES - short front long back, blah. And it looks really okay! Better than before anyway. It does not take that long until they are dry and so on and so on - only benefits.

sample work the next day. It began with the fact that I could sit around 40 minutes in the restaurant, because the boss was not there. Good start. It was then shown with everything from the bar to the kitchen to the basement. Gradually, depending on what the guests ordered, I learned as a range of drinks, which is my main task. And to be honest - it's awful complicated than expected. There are so many different types of beer for ever, for each another glass, and - all good things come in threes - and even different pouring techniques. And remember all this (yes not only are the beers are also a thousand other drinks), that's real 'ne hard numbers. I am by nature have more forgetful and everything. Now I had been there three times for work and always notice that I'm that job growth at all actually. Moreover, most extreme is a lot of time on it here. Since then I have hardly any time at the weekend. Now I stand in such a conflict. Either job where I do not feel really comfortable, but still earn money (I know not yet how much. On Sunday, he has pushed me 25 € in the hand, whether for time a. Friday and Sunday should be r [which has not occurred by 3 € per hour o_O], or only for Sunday [and Friday we only reckoned as test day without pay] keeeeine idea), which is also pretty important to me, or cancel the Chinese again, no more stress on the weekend, but have no money. Argh. I was thinking, first of all wait for the next weekend. Since then I have to work 4 times, 2 times at night and 2 at noon. And then I clear the time ... Maybe I
until then indeed again a new (small) job. And although as a babysitter. One family asked me if I can take care of their young son. Ca. 1-2 per week to buy the mother and household can do and then sometimes on weekends, when parents want to go out again. Today I'll look in on those times to introduce myself and so that they can get to know me a bit. And if all goes well ... :)
then that would probably always be much too much when I do both, babysit and wait tables. And secondly, I would just do much better, is not quite as hectic. So I will make my decision a little dependent on it. Dudu

MISSION EFD.
And finally, the information day of the JuBi. He was really really good! I found it not difficult to get up 4:30 and I also found directly executed without difficulty. After a brief round of introductions (4 / 5 were girls) we have all the questions and all were answered by the organization and the guests (former volunteers and current volunteers from abroad). It was very informative and there are not questions at all on my part more open. And there it all is a family-Sect. You can dutzt to talk about everything, and is, as far as one has chosen the anniversary as an organization, from now constantly in contact. And because to me that like it so much there, I have now decided also to the anniversary of my sending for to make my EVS. If I have finally done it now, then send the consent form, I will also project proposals received by mail and I also choose themselves what in the database, where I will apply myself. And the day before but I have already received an email with a project proposal in Ireland - I had been wondering, because I had still not registered properly - and then had to find that the proposal came from Experiment eV! Since I was quite surprised positively. Because now I get two Orgas mails, that can not only be of benefit. :) (I had actually told that I of experiment Post got? Went very quickly and in it were a brochure and a letter that I now could start with the search project. Well.) So all the best. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment