Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pokemon Silber More Shinies

Sorry for annoying you.

soon will be able to buy well-iPod & Co to the train station and airport - from vending machines. 20 locations are initially planned, including Munich and Hamburg. They want to equip the traveler with useful things such as batteries and cables - and even iPods and compact cameras. do you pay at the machines that want to be drawn up as early as mid November, easily with a debit card or cash. If the strategy successfully be, then there should also be in Italy soon, the vending machines. If not, all will be dismantled. Whoever thought up the whole thing? media market! Everything for your future, there is again here.

(. So I sometimes can contribute some knowledge about the world: D)

And now I have to leave me again - I have to write a text in English. I assume that I must present it tomorrow involuntarily, so I should take me for a few minutes so he is not too faulty. See you later! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment