Friday, August 6, 2010

Watch Henta Online Blogger

human, yet so retro?

There are days, no, sometimes there are even moments when I could be anyone who meets me, turn her neck. Fortunately, I stay at home then. On my red couch. And meet just anyone.
I do not know if you are familiar with it. Some determined. As you read or hear anything, it might be something totally banal, and one feels at once like a hundred and eighty. I was just such a moment, and unfortunately gets a person I like very much, everything was off. I snapped at him almost said to him, that he could be but a little bit evil and what is he doing? He says goodbye. Just like that. And wants to leave me for the whole weekend alone. That of course was totally not what I wanted to achieve. And in hindsight, he did not. But evil is not thereby become. Why do some people just do not understand that their dear therefore drivel is sometimes simply inappropriate? Since you say it to them for so direct, but still nothing changes. Good. . Ticked off topic

What do I need now is - what should you expect else - music. Since a long, poor night sleep, the iPod is still on The Kooks made. Yet, this suits me just fine. Besides, I worry about a whole different thing. Very stereotypical girl: What should I wear tonight? It's not like I had to put on too little (which I also lie if I say that I never would think), but tonight it must really be something special. I am invited. To a friend. A typical evening in a small group friends. The theme opened up by the fact that she found her father's record player: retro 50s/60s. And accordingly, it is to dress. I was thinking of the red dot dress my sister. If I can borrow, however, may which is probably in the stars. Questions I may not now, they seem to be exposed to the same mood as me. And it goes with me again to some extent sets. These phases are usually just not that long. Shoes in the 60s style. Hey, like I do have a whole cupboard full! Not. For I have currently no closet. Good. Checked off topic.

Do you know people with whom you can argue you just do not because they do not permit? These people I find downright awful. A small controversy does not hurt yet. The peace-joy-pancake-life can one go but terribly on my nerves. Ever was one drain of steam? Probably not. Well, we have also checked off the subject.

knows And you feel they want something very immediate, but it is not easy to come by? I'm waiting eagerly for so terrible an e-mail. And I have the terrible feeling that it may still involve days until I get it. If not weeks. I pray that it does not take so long. Moment, I do not believe in God. Who says that you can only pray to God ... I worship the sun. The sun is good, she understands me. Is it possible to look right now but unfortunately not enough. I miss her.

The zebra next to my desk (legs anyway head with the body grown, so it is only a single, rectangular, and meatballs - oops! It even has drawers. And I will still tell you what? I've made myself! In part at least. The coat at my expense.) .... I was just brought out the concept. Aprospros concept. Since I have met today in chemistry concepts equal to 5. Let's see if I get it from memory all together. 1) donor-acceptor concept. 2) Substance-particle concept. 3) equilibrium concept. Oops. There's also been heard again. Interested in here, yes, but certainly not anyway.

So, now that's with the clothes for the evening also clarified. I may borrow the dress. Shoes and hopefully I will find more suitable. In a pinch I have to really attract the ballerinas of my sister. Even if I suffer absolutely can not. Ballerinas I find horrible.

Shine, Shine, Shine on. :)

I think I will gamble one more time quickly Merry harvest until I turn on the TV, half an hour, a beautiful soap opera look to the retro party then, I still get up for biscuits must to visit, so I miss my favorite show. How terrible. Until then, people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment