Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cervic Fluid Before Menses Look Like

Red Apple says hello!

Still running the Kooks. Wonderful wonderful sounds that spread in my little room. I have closed down a window, despite the fear, little animals might be attracted to the light that gives the red star on my favorite couch, feel inside and buzz. I especially drawn the curtains. Where it is certainly not prevent it, into the room to seeing as they are just transparent. So the curtains. The light is visible and they will nevertheless be hineinschwuppsen by the small tilt slot. At the first closing curtains is then indeed - probably. But also not a nice idea of being attacked by thousands of insects in the morning when launched. Or three, just from me. Both are bad
Oh -. My - God. A small fly. As she has just found its way here to the sofa? I think I should close the window rather Before my most scary nightmare about comes true. Spinneeeen. Hm? Yes,
Of course I exaggerate. I'm not afraid. But small animals have to die like it or not. I'll go close the window. Too bad about the fresh air. Was so pleasant.

Sun What's else to say, to God and the world? There is an apple on the table beside the couch. A red. A red apple on the black table next to the red sofa. How appropriate! I love the combination of black and red. But why is the apple not there. I take so not as a decoration. Although beautiful, there are perhaps other want to find. Because the color is there more of a candle. So a tea light candle in a red glass thing. It's my favorite candle. Because of course the color. Herje, I'm so obsessed with color. I have many candles in my room. On the table. On the cabinet. On the shelf. On the windowsill. Kindle I do, however, quite rare. But I like candlelight so incredibly happy. Unfortunately, but not often an opportunity. Alone in a room with an infinite number of candles. Maybe sometimes quite beautiful. But a lot better as a couple. Or not? What do you think?

was The Sun's it for today. My Mama calls back her laptop, which I have to borrow currently forced measure each time. On my good internet works yet (I hope that this will change soon!) Not. And as I wait so frantically on an email (no, I arrived they have not, unfortunately) and also provide the way my Meowth with messages must, I just can not do without it. This phase I already had. When I just had to give a full month later. But I got over it and be honest to admit that once again it was not so bad now. It can also get along well without. Especially if you know someone so dear that one simply times send letters by German mail can so you have something to read. Thanks to my sweetheart! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment