Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Silver City Ottawa Restaurants

people.

Hello. Hello. Hola. Salut. ?
Should I introduce myself? Just start writing on it?
You will certainly get to know me over time all by itself.

Today I thought about people. There are so many different properties. The combination forms the character. Every person is individual, they say. If you look but a lot of TV, especially the American films, one often gets the impression that people can be put well in drawers. A drawer, where a small piece of paper stuck with properties tuned. There are the typical "High School Bitches". Schemer, confident, seemingly popular. The boys at her adoringly. The others want to be like them. How naive. Sun shake every time I need to anew his head when I see one of these films again. And then think how unrealistic it is yet. Whether there really is something like this in America? Here at my school me such a phenomenon has not been met. I thought. If you take a closer look, one finds these properties again. Maybe not quite as pronounced, but present. Appalling to just the former best friend of these "affected" is. Well. Probably just the reason why former and such.

And then there is the wallflower. Reserved, unpopular in introspective. And that ends well - all good, but ultimately they are then still popular
And often there is also a third, a typical figure -. My favorite. The Freak. A little wacky, a special hobby fixed, just simply different. Highly sympathetic, if you ask me.
I would describe myself as a mix of geek and wallflower. A quiet nature that permeates her own thing. Not too popular, relatively unknown. By name anyway. Mention "red curly head," know more who they are. Otherwise I fall but probably hardly noticeable. In class, it seems, have forgotten many teachers that I would also in the room rumgammel. Thus, my attention is unfortunately overlooked. I love photography and design. Design is a broad term? My dream job was an interior designer. Is not it? Strictly speaking, however. It then wandered out to general architect. Then I spoke to a woman whose goal was exactly the same thing and after that I was not quite as euphoric. However, I am considering to start anyway with the study and familiarize themselves with even a picture of it. One should not always listen to others. My second job idea: Event Manager. Whether the two can be combined? I design things ... sounds good, right? I'm thrilled.

Furthermore begins in my life unerwähnenswertem tomorrow to school. This is why I say goodbye sincerely, wish you a pleasant evening and ... cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment