Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rub Me Magic Lamp Costume

6 days Japan at my house

や! Hi! (^ ^)

Aww! I had 6 days of Japan at my house ♥ Respectively. a Japanese woman. My friend who I mentioned already in the last entry. It went down really well with her at school and we have both learned much new. So I translated into Japanese and German. (^ O ^)

Here are some words I've learned:

船 (fune) - Ship
笔 (Fude) - Brush
キラキラ する (suru kirakira) - sparkle
トンフル (Tonfuru) - Swine flu (abbr.)
なくす (nakusu) - lose
混乱 する (suru Konran) - confuse

viiiiele I have learned more, however, these were the most important. Yes! "Sparkle" is an important word! (^.~)
We had on Friday with another 3 other girls who were also in Japan, met in the city. I had such a total "Japan" feeling like I had it in Japan. (^-^)
bad that she could only stay 6 days.

Next week will start my internship at the Japanese School. I am I totally on it! ♥

you then.
では では.

☆ Chiyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment