Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maximum Depth Indian Ocean

AWG, Hope and reason to cry


ハロー Hi!

Thus, the AWG is over. I was so excited to sleep before any more. (._.) Well, ran it in any case very well, I think. Everyone was very nice and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I could not ask questions specifically for the Japan program and had to call back in the office in Bonn. Unfortunately I had to experiment with ziehmlich often change host family and I would not really. So I decided for DFSR and this morning there to say! (^-^) I am now finally Hopee! ♥ I hope I will soon get mail and do not have to wait that long! (^.~)

And now, the less pleasant sides of the last days.
first I have the "Break the Record" album from KAT-TUN ordered and it still is not there. (;_;) And it's the Limit Edition with 36 page booklet. I will have ~~~!! Now! (> \u0026lt;) (Vllt should I get from time to wait? XD)

and 2nd My beloved An Cafe taking a break. Length uncertain. I do not begrudge them to break with all my heart, but I only hope that it will be a stop and it does not come to a resolution of the band! But one should not now assume the worst. 1.4.10 is the last time being on tour. I would like to go, but that is not so ... (;_;) Well, you recovered well on Cafe! ♥

Next week my friend from Japan goes to school with me. I'm really looking forward! (^ ^) But ... Unfortunately, my school is currently a single scrap heap! The tear everything aub and do something new at some point sit down there. Completion expected in 2012 or something, but it (-.-)" We now fun containers (it is the same in German?), but I have to be the "luck" is not a time taught in such a thing. They always take one all the fun! (> \u0026lt;)

Okay, that's it for today.

じゃあ ね!

Chiyo (Hope ♥)

0 comments:

Post a Comment