Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Heat Pump Screen Fence

School Report

Konnichi wa! \u0026lt;3

Uii! Today I have given my class teacher, the documents for my school report for Experiment eV. \\ (^ O ^) / write must be whether she thinks that I am eligible for a year abroad, if I can adapt myself to the new school, etc. ... I probably get everything again on Thursday. Then it means waiting more ... My self-description is also ready. At the weekend I'm packing everything into an envelope and when I have my testimony I make them also have a copy and then everything will abgschickt .(^^) But by then it will take six long weeks ... (> \u0026lt;)
To me the time to drive a bit, I finally made O-bentou. (O-bentou = Luch box) For children, the food is shredded into small works of art. Mother in Japan hold a regular I-am-the-best-o-bentou-for-my-child competition. xD Mine could not compare with it, but I still found myself not so bad. (^.~) (Thanks for reading)

読んだ ありがとう ね.

Chiyo

写真 photos

Tadaaa! My O-bentou \u0026lt;3


'm In diesesn silly rabbit I cut his finger! (;_;)


And the image I find totally amazing (*-*) A star of cable \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment