Monday, May 25, 2009

Historic Exchange Rates 1980

Only seven weeks

Konban wa! \u0026lt;3

It still takes soooo long! (>___\u0026lt;) In seven weeks, I can only send in my application veeery Agen, as we will receive first products ... (;_;) I hate having to wait! This or next week I have my teacher the Form for the school to give advice. And then wait until she is ready .... (> \u0026lt;)

before yesterday came a mail from Japan. I had asked a Japanese photos from his home and to do so and he has now sent. Totally cute! (*-*) He has a white rabbit. \u0026lt;3
The funniest photo was seinenm birthday. Then he was shown with a champagne bottle and I thought, "Hää? This brave guy sends me a picture with a champagne bottle? Maybe he wanted to look cool ... xD. And then he writes under the picture: "I am with my new Clock." - Huh? - If you look very carefully you can see that around the neck of the Clock area is bound. xD I understand the meaning is still not the bottle. * Laughs *
Then there was a photo that made me a little sad in that it has sparked my wanderlust ... A photo of Naha einens during sunset. \u0026lt;3 (;_;) I want very much to see off operations back! \u0026lt;3

I'll get back as soon as it is one. That is, in at least 7 weeks. xD

バイバイ
(baibai)


Oh, I still have a Shashin !(^__^)

The best Johnny (If not ^ even the most beautiful man. ~) Of all time! * Tadaa * Kamenashi Kazuya
(*-*) (KAT-TUN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment