Sunday, January 10, 2010

Combat Action Badge Certificate Templates

Only 8 ¾ months ~

久しぶり

~ Happy new year! (If indeed a bit ago, but whatever xD)

Bah! 8 ¾ months ... It sounds so long! Well, April is indeed the estmal VBS. (^ ^)
And I have to participate in this year before a Japanese speech contest. I do not believe that I could win, but it seems to me a good exercise and I see how good or bad my Japanese for four years. (^.~)

Last week saturday my friend Sonya was in for a few days myself. It was so funny with her! We have the same exchange organization, but she goes in April. I'm trembling all over in her, because her family soon sign up now would have.

Well, because it's takes for me sooo long, it is not so much new to report. As soon as I sign comes back.

バイバイ ~! wait


0 comments:

Post a Comment