Friday, December 4, 2009

A640 Polarizing Filter

Christmas ~


Hello ~

Have I mentioned this before how much I hate it? (>.\u0026lt;) I like nothing around ... 10 months! (Xx)
When I know where my school is?

's Christmas ~! ☆ ミ
I love cookies baking in the weeks before Christmas! (^ O ^) It's so great cookies with lemon ~ ♥ And you can therefore great decorate with food coloring and paint faces on it and stuff. (^ ^)
I sent two of my friends in Japan, an advent calendar. One is even arrived on time! * Wow * I hope comes to the other is not until January ... I've sent over a month ago ... The post is soo langasm!
last week I've already received a "gift". Well, I've bought myself, but I've got trotdem as if it were a gift. And although it's the new CD by 山 P!! ♥ ♥ This is sooo great! (*-*) I think it hurt a little, that two songs are in English. Japanese, he can do better (xD) and it sounds (I think) better than English. But especially "Loveless" is great!

So then,
また ね ~ ☆



0 comments:

Post a Comment