Monday, August 24, 2009

Exam Learn Quotations

barf bag and invitation to the AWG


久しぶり で ~ す!
(Long time no longer "seen"!)

Just one more week of holidays! (;_;) Well, you should probably enjoy it more, than to get angry. (^ ^)
Yesterday I came back from vacation. Aaand I've actually managed to be as good as not brown! (^ O ^) Yay!
The flight made me very very reminiscent of the bus ride from the hostel in Tokyo to Narita Airport! xD And I realize that I have not even mentioned here. Since I have an soft spot for barf bag! xDD ~ Well ... the reason is because since this was funny sayings on it. And yesterday on the plane was one of those. I once gamacht photos, which I set equal to or below this entry. (^.~)

Also, I have now managed to get my Enladung AWG (interview) from Experiment eV! (^____^) On Sunday. I have to write a confirmation. Waaah, I'm so excited! Let's see how I decide after that. For experiment or DFSR? I wish it was today ... (^ ^)

So, I read it after the AWG, as it was.
じゃあ ね ☆

(Until then ☆)

And here are the photos:

Yeah, puke is green and the bag is clean. xD


And yesterday xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment