Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shiny Charizard 4/102

komunikationsbedürftig from

Or the nice weather is to blame, that I was fed twice today writes the lyrics against my will.

First with DM at the checkout. I load my stuff on's Band (what woman packed up how it is when it is in the cosmetic paradise), is behind me, an older, male semester, eighty around your. I watch in my shower gel, OB's, nail polish remover ect all exactly.

? Need all that, "I wanted to answer yes

first: No, I will only boost the economy. But Job has deeply affected, so the nurse unwrapped and smile bravely said yes.

I should have taken the business saying, because now it really started:

"I never needed so much and my wife not so. Which had only a lipstick! And has always rubbed with balm and chamomile are skin like a peach - even today Tag

I 'enough women in the age, who say they have peach skin. Yes, like an eighty year old peach indicated.

I got it then can complain that sooner was better ales and women only a lipstick in life took and passed me by saying that women now consume more than just a lipstick in life - and more than a man

But he was sweet, the purist, with its peach.

sweet in any case, as a candidate two at the box office Rewe.

I wanted to buy a bit of salad, olives and cat food. Unfortunately I was caught because another talkative member of our colorful society. I watch another one on my stuff and asks, "Do you have cats,"



Gnahs, no, hau the stuff I like in the pan, high in protein and low in fat and so on.

course I said yes two, "and was already the middle of a monologue, how much food is for cats and how much self-Boiled yes better.

He should tell my cats eat anything if it does not come from a can. Except for her dry food, but since only the Deluxklasse. Pampered beasts * g * As

0 comments:

Post a Comment