Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hanging Cloth Drying Bangalore

motto motto!

More!

24/10/2008

went after breakfast today a UNESCO meeting with Japanese high school students. We talked about poverty and the global Erwährmung, Lustiger was more of the toilet or Besset the hand dryer in the toilet. xD (see photo) After 2 hours, there was lunch. Then we went to a sports hall where we played fun games with the Japanese. The Japanese women I are crazy! I love it! \u0026lt;3 It was unfortunately all muuuch by so quickly. (;_;) After we had exchanged a few quick e-mail addresses and I got Puricuras, we had to go. Shopping! We looked at including a shop with school uniforms. Soo expensive! Ca. € 400 for the uniform with socks. I wanted to buy a bag, but 100 € I did not want it not ausgeben.Auf met way back We then visual acuity! Shashin! And then on the opposite side of the street-celled be such a sweet Japanese in the striped sweater (at 30 ° C!!). We just waved at times and he is sooo geüpft high and waved wildly back! xD I've been thinking: I always see you twice in a lifetime, then I can maybe take a picture with him. But approximate fifteen minutes later we saw him back on the road! (-.-) The evening I went into Ofuru. More is not actually happened on that day ..

Shashin:

Hahahahahaha! Typical Japanese! (^-^)


The school uniform shop


Visual kei!

0 comments:

Post a Comment